Monday 18 July 2011

Work...

Sent some e-mails to the office today about really important things regarding everything from spareparts to my future.
Could not stand sitting in front of the computer anymore so I left for some fresh air and a kebab. And of course a trip to location.
Easier to think about nothing when there are a thousand things to do.

Came back to the hotel and checked my work-mail. Nothing.
Not even a: "No, forget it."
Well you could see it from two angles. Good to not get a no...but frustrating to get no answer.

My hands are really bad today, almost no feeling at all and a bit sore. I know it will be better tomorrow, just frustrating again.

But still, in all the frustration. I have found my happy thought! Almost making me fly.
I like feeling happy, especially now, when it is real and pure happiness.
So to hell with my hands for now. Time for meetings and some more work, the easiest way to hide.

No comments: