Wednesday 27 July 2011

It can only get better...

...right?

A fantastic start of the day. Was at work at 7am today to meet a carpenter and an electrician who would do the final touches around a UPS-solution we have to maybe try to save our equipment from breaking when the power decides to mess with us again.

No one showed up. So we took a cup of coffee and the chef at location made some scrambled eggs for us. at 8.30 we gave up. Not a word from either the carpenter or the electrician. Thank you very much.

Came back to the hotel and no Internet...since last night. Fantastic start of the day. Really.
But! I got a good breakfast and the "eat at least three times a day" might actually be possible today :)
So now I will have a little fight with the reception and after that it could only get better. Right?
Even with the start of the day I can´t go around and be moody. Last night´s skype is still fresh in mind and I am the happiest man every time I just stop what I am doing and think about you. The best stainremover, sunreflector, moodbooster there is.

Let´s get a better day from now on, shall we?

No comments: