Sunday 24 July 2011

Shame on me!

I know I should write something daily.
Well, what can I say? It has been loads of work, no sleep at all and no camera to take pictures with.

But it will change. Today is my day off and I have slept a lot, and just relaxed. So now my strenght is back no normal and I will start again!

I got a great idea last night, just before going to sleep. So I am working on it right now. And after the thinking stadium it is off to making it real. I hope something almost good comes out in the other end of this work. I like when the creativity strikes hard sometimes. The only and biggest problem is that I have no idea how to do it...so it will be some sort of learn by mistakes thing.

Another good thing. Looks like I get to see my girl again sooner than I expected, and that makes me happier than ever!

2 comments:

Dyeremose said...

What is that can I join the party???

Joppe said...

hmm...a one man show on this. And it is a secret :P
But we have another grand idea we should get down to business with ...