Wednesday 13 July 2011

More or less me?

The other day I found a scale at work and I thought: Interesting, I wonder if I gained some weight?
So up we go, both feet and slowly looking down.

To be honest I was shocked. I have, in less than a year dropped more than 10kg´s.
So now my match weight is 68.8 kilos.
Oh, my bad, it was with my workshorts on...66 kg´s.
I have lost 2kg´s since I left Sweden in May...

And with this information I have absolutely nothing to say. Nothing substantial what so ever.
It is just less me than ever...

Some other really good information I can give you and you will not be able to use for anything is that if you buy coconut-candy, it is absolutely impossible to eat only one...
If you don´t believe me I dare you to try!

Time for work, no more nonsens.

No comments: