Thursday 1 September 2011

Posing

Everyone does it. Pose for a camera, make love to the camera. Some people even practise in front of the mirror to look cool. A mirror look.
And after the picture is taken they go back to normal.
This is what I got when I silently picked up my camera after the picture in the post below was taken. The true, natural picture of people is the ones that are often the best. Right?



Myself I don´t like being in front of the camera at all. The result is never as I thought it would be so I try to stay in the background. But on some rare occasions I get caught on picture and I have even started to like some of the pictures. Strange how you change. Or could it be that I started to like myself more?
I love almost everything with myself, because if someone else could love me, why shouldn´t I do the same? So I do.
Now it´s time for me and my ego to go and have a beer with the crew. Artful Slacker, out!

No comments: