Thursday 16 June 2011

New era!

Ok here goes. It is something I have been thinking about in a long time, but I havent had the balls to test it for real.

I will give it a try to do this bloggy thingy in english. Turns out almost all my work conversations is in English, and the last weeks almost all the private conversations has also been in english. So I figure, to keep it a float, I will do almost everything in english.
Perhaps, or at least I hope so, my book will get a kick and start writing itself, in Swedish when all the rest of the writing is in English it can maybe be some sort of liberation to just spit out nonsens in Swedish.

I hope you can bare with me for trying this. If there are too many misspellings please give me a heads up!

If you are to lazy to read and translate in your head, there is always Google Translate. Usually it fucks everything up completely, but maybe that is a good thing sometimes too.

Lets give it a shot shall we? Thank you.

I have learned a new thing about myself. I just figured it out. Apparently being on the go and travelling since the last 36 hours or something like that, without too much sleep gets my brain work mysteriously strange.
I just realised I have been more or less lost. Or, how should I put this. For a long time I have been missing some parts of myself.
During the last couple of days I found the bits and pieces with a lot of help from someone far away.
I feel more whole now. More like myself. Like I used to be. And I like me. I am really a lovely person.
And my ego is fat as a pig. ;)

I am here to stay! But please don´t drop me, I´ll fall to pieces...

No comments: